WELCOME

"A world that is less than perfect will no longer be tolerated by us."

At the heart of all life there is an astounding power. As discovered by two researchers, worlds are revealed to have something akin to souls. Dubbed the Anima Mundi, a soul of a world is where all of it's life energy, past, present, and future, reside. The strengths of the Anima Mundi can be used in many astounding ways and the woman who discovered that fact and her comrades seem determined to use that power to create a perfect world. What worlds will be sacrificed for the sake of perfection and what will the residents of those worlds do when they discover the power of the Anima Mundi?

BREAKING NEWS

[3.25.15] We have some new staff members and are gearing up for an event. Also likely to happen soon is an activity check, so keep your eyes out for that and try not to miss it!
CENSUS

LIGHT00
DARK00
NEUTRAL00
PLOT00
FEMALES
MALES
LINKS

THE STAFF

SPOTLIGHTS

CHARACTER OF THE MONTH

AUDITION OF THE MONTH

RELATIONSHIP OF THE MONTH

THREAD OF THE MONTH
anima mundi
a panfandom role-play

Add Reply
New Poll

Location Suggestions
Sige
 Posted: Jan 11 2014, 12:37 AM
Sige
Group Icon
Unknown
Ser

Do you have locations you'd love to see on the board? Considering this world will always be growing, it will help if some of the new locations are ones people would be really excited to see! The most popular suggestions will be added, so if someone has suggested something you also want to see, be sure to second them or let us know in some way you want to see that.

With that said, let the suggestions begin!!!
PMEmail
^
Dandy
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 12:35 AM
Dandy
Group Icon
N/A
N/A

user posted image

As of today, I will be holding a petition so that the galactically acclaimed breastaurant known as BooBies becomes a permanent location in Anima Mundi. Why? Because we're slowly, but surely beginning to see an influx of space-related characters, and as such we need a place for them to chill.

Suuuure, you could add other places like the Citadel from Mass Effect or even the Justice League Watchtower since the general consensus here is we're all a bunch of comic book nerds. But quite frankly those places are stupid! A waste of space! Nobody would ever post in those! So if you agree that BooBies should be a location here on Anima Mundi, you can sign my petition by quoting this post with a gif. Preferably a gif of a pair of boobs bouncing.

Stay Dandy, baby!

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Panty Anarchy
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 01:33 AM
Panty Anarchy
Group Icon
Immortal
Eris

QUOTE (Dandy @ Feb 27 2015, 11:35 PM)
user posted image

As of today, I will be holding a petition so that the galactically acclaimed breastaurant known as BooBies becomes a permanent location in Anima Mundi. Why? Because we're slowly, but surely beginning to see an influx of space-related characters, and as such we need a place for them to chill.

Suuuure, you could add other places like the Citadel from Mass Effect or even the Justice League Watchtower since the general consensus here is we're all a bunch of comic book nerds. But quite frankly those places are stupid! A waste of space! Nobody would ever post in those! So if you agree that BooBies should be a location here on Anima Mundi, you can sign my petition by quoting this post with a gif. Preferably a gif of a pair of boobs bouncing.

Stay Dandy, baby!

Okay, as much as shit like this is usually below my standards, I'll probably be pretty bored, so hey, why not.

user posted image

If anyone wants to see more of this, go ahead and join the petition. Better this than some boring-ass Justice League (though I can't say that the form-fitting outfits ain't my thing) or Citadel where every fuckn' product is endorced by Space Captain What's-Her-Face.

Because we all know we want more of me, and not that~

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Ennoea
 Posted: Mar 23 2015, 12:44 PM
Ennoea
Group Icon
Unknown
Ru

so first of all--- BooBies sounds like an amazing new location for goofy things. I can second third that suggestion.

But most importantly!! I have a few ideas and I of course want feedback before I add anything. I wanted to step away from all teh FF for a bit because we do have a lot of FF towns/locations-- Which isnt a bad thing, they're very recognizable and familiar to everyone so by all means we should consider more of them but we should also mix it up!!

Cathedral City-- Drakengard
Center of all Magic (in Drakenverse anyway) and a futuristic city that's still very Old World and charming.

Seafront-- Nier
We need some other port towns, more views of oceans, more places for pirates to hang out. Seafront's a bustling city/town.

Moon Palace Ruins-- Sailor Moon
Nothing is more fun then the remnants of a beautiful moon kingdom where tragedy struck amirite?

Forest of Silence--- Magic Knights Rayearth
A gorgeous, lush forest that gets its name from the eerie aura. It effectively denies the use of magic.

I have a few more ideas, but these are the ones that I figured I'd toss out first,
PMEmail
^
Sige
 Posted: Mar 23 2015, 05:54 PM
Sige
Group Icon
Unknown
Ser

It certainly seems like there is enough people giving the thumbs up to boobies so who am I to say no???? But no rly I think we can probably add that place...

Also Ru yes. Yesyesyes. My overwhelming love for Sailor Moon screams for moon palace but I feel like the forest would be really really cool because suddenly no magic could be interesting for rping... I also really love the Nier and Drakengard suggestions too wow I'd be up for any one of these locations being added personally.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

CBOX
boop no box
PREMADE SKIN BY TOKYONAS OF SYNESTHESIA
THEFT OR REPOSTING OF ANY PART OF THIS SKIN'S CODING IS NOT APPRECIATED OR PERMITTED.
MINI-PROFILE IS CREDITED TO SHAWNA at SHINE